The Hala Rado is a great board for the larger paddler that wants to use their SUP in both whitewater and flatwater settings. With blended features taken from our river shapes and all-around shapes, the Rado is a strong performer in high volume flows where smaller boards might be overwhelmed.
The Hala Rado’s high weight capacity is perfect for overnight camping, extended expeditions, or paddling around the lake with extra passengers along for the ride!
- Patented Stompbox™ Fin System
- Core Construction™
- Large Dynamic Board Shape
- River Rocker
- 12 Soft Rigging Points
- 2 Webbing Side Handles
- Bottom D-Ring For Towing
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad
- 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Two 4.5” Click Fins
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Industry-leading 3-Year Warranty