10'10" x 35" x 6"
Need a new rig for big adventure? Looking for an affordable way to spice up your weekends?
The Hala Hoss is designed for taller paddlers or for those who want extra stability to maximize their adventure. This SUP package comes complete with an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, a Backcountry Rolling Backpack, hand pump, fin and a repair kit, making your paddle board adventure accessible and easy.
Width toward the front of the board provides stability for beginner comfort and allows seasoned paddlers a stable platform for piling on family, fido, fishing tackle, carrying overnight gear - whatever your adventure calls for. This board is the top choice for those carrying extra passengers (dogs or kids) who can’t sit still!
Why choose the Hoss over our other All-Around boards? The Hoss is larger and more stable than our other SUPs, making it ideal for taller paddlers or those carrying more on the SUP. The Hoss shares the same shape as the Straight Up but larger in size.
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, Hand Pump and Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Large All-Water Board Shape with Progressive SUP Rocker
- Fins: One 8” Center Flex Fin with 2 Fixed 2.5” Unbreakable Side Bite Fins
- Thick Fusion Construction w/ Welded Seams
- Step-Flat Soft Center Handle and Nose and Tail Handles for easy transport
- 10 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points with Bungee Cord and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with a 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
|Rider Capacity in Pounds||280 lbs|
|Weight in Pounds||23.5 lbs|
|Volume in Liters||368L|