Temporarily out of stock - Available late-June 2018!
The Immersion Research Lucky Charm Sprayskirt is a rand-style skirt that has become the popular choice for serious river runners looking for unprecedented implosion resistance.' Instead of worrying about an implosion mid-rapid, you can keep your mind focused on nailing that big water line.' The rubber rand is a 3-fin style rand that keeps a variety of different rim shapes while also providing the best implosion resistance of any skirt on the market today.' The newly redesigned Lucky Charm has extended deck fabric past the rand to make it even drier.' It also features anti-implosion silicon patches that grip the inside of the cockpit at implosion-prone areas.
Immersion Research Lucky Charm Rand Sprayskirt Features:
- 4mm Supratex 2 neoprene deck and rear casing
- Schoeller Dynamic "Gnarlar" (upgraded rip stop Nylar) rim reinforcement (blue)
- 3-fin rubber rand that grips cockpit rims like a dream
- Stretchy, implosion resistant 3mm deck
- Anti-implosion silicon patches inside skirt to enhance cockpit grip
- Glued, blind stitched and taped seams