The all-new Jackson Kayak Nirvana creek boat makes you faster, more confident, and will get you through rapids with more control than ever before. A dry bow keeps you on top of holes and waves and the nimble feeling while maneuvering assures that you stay on your line in the hard rapids. Racers will be delighted to paddle this whitewater kayak as it, unlike most racing kayaks in the 9-foot range, is easy to paddle and confidence-inspiring, and the speed of it is mind-boggling. If you want a river running/creek boat that takes the rapids down a grade, the Nirvana will do that for you.
The Jackson Kayak Nirvana:
- 9 foot creek boat with the thought of racing in mind.
- You won't lose momentum on the river with this boat.
- Modern bow rocker to keep you high and dry over holes.
- The cut-off stern with its own rocker allows you to keep the bow up over waves and features.
- The edges are smooth. Allow you to slice in and out of eddies quickly.
- As a race boat, the Nirvana is lightweight with the Jackson outfitting (great for long carries)
Jackson Kayak's Nirvana Specs:
- SpraySkirt: Large Deck
- Max paddler: 140-240lbs
- Cockpit Size:
- Width: 26.375
- Max paddler: 180-260
- Cockpit Size: 36" x 21.325
- Length: 9'4"
- Volume: 97.1
- Weight: 46.25
- Width: 27.325"
Updated August 26, 2020: Please note that due to COVID and, subsequently, understaffed freight companies, whitewater kayaks are taking up to 3 weeks to ship. Please be aware of this delay before placing your order.