The 2017 Jackson Kayak Rockstar Competition has been newly redesigned to be the ultimate freestyle boat for waves, holes and downriver play. The 2016 Rockstar was created to go big and dominate the 2015 World Champions on Garburator Wave on the Ottawa River. Jackson Kayak narrowed the hull of the 2016 Rockstar to make it faster and looser; just front surfing and carving is a blast in the 2016 Rockstar. Easy edge-to-edge transfer make air tricks easier and provides for more pop to go bigger than ever! Three gallons of volume were taken out of the 2016 Rockstar to make the boat slicier for easier cartwheels and split wheels. River running is easier in the 2016 Rockstar due to a higher parting line, this makes the boat much more stable in bigger, swirlier water. Beginning paddlers will love the Rockstar for its forgiveness, ease to roll and for how easy it is to initiate and learn new moves, while expert boaters will enjoy going huge.
Jackson Kayak Rockstar Competition Features:
- The ends of the 2016 Rockstar are slicier and easy to get under the water. This makes cartwheels, split wheels, tricky woos and linking moves much easier.
- The narrower hull on the 2016 Rockstar is faster, looser, predictable and forgiving.
- The perfect balance of volume will let beginners get their first air loops and allow pros to get that huge bonus in competitions.
- New Rip-stop Gray Outfitting.
- For more info on the 2016 Rockstar check out EJs review.