The K-Pump 220 has it all: high volume, high pressure, high durability, low maintenance. Unique two-stage design lets you add air in a hurry then top off to high pressure with minimal effort. The primary stage delivers approximately 0.6 gallons of air per stroke for quick inflation.
K Pump 220 Features:
- This is a great all-in-one pump for your inflatable boat or SUP board.
- The primary stage delivers approximately 0.6 gallons of air per stroke for quick inflation.
- When high pressure is required and pumping becomes difficult, just a simple twist of the handle locks in the the high-pressure top-off stage.
- Theres an adapter for Leafield valves and a universal adapter that fits Halkey-Roberts and most other boat valves.
- The pump is easy to operate by one person. There are no hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to operate, even with extended use.
- Rugged storage bag keeps your pump and accessories organized.