The K-Pump Kwik Check Standard Pressure Gauge allows you to find the correct pressure in you inflatable accurately. This lightweight, durable gauge works on many valves, so you only need to carry one gauge.
- Large, high contrast display reads from 0 - 20 psi (0-1.4 bar) and is easy to read in all conditions.
- This gauge must be in the valve while you read the gauge.
- Lightweight construction and heavy-duty rubberized shell make this gauge very easy to handle, and its protected when banging around in your dry box.
- Small tether hole on the adapter lets you leash it to the gauge to prevent loss.
- The gauge has a screw in the tip thats adjustable to depress the valve stem in order to get a pressure reading. Its preset to work on Leafield and Halkey-Roberts valves. For other valves screw the depressor in or out.
- For Leafield and military valves, remove the included adapter. Add the adapter for use with Summit, Halkey-Roberts
- Size: 4"L x 1.75"W
- 0 - 20 psi (0-1.4 bar) display
- Rubberized outer shell
- Adapter included