In Rolling a Kayak (Whitewater), Ken Whiting provides detailed instruction in multiple rolling techniques. Provides novice whitewater kayakers with the fundamental skills and step-by-step instruction; while more experienced paddlers will learn advanced techniques.
Rolling a Kayak Features:
- About the equipment
- The fundamental skills
- The standard C-to-C and Sweep Rolls
- Tips for teaching the roll
- Offside, Hand, Back Deck, and Dry Head Rolls
- Rolling in current, waves and holes
- Common errors and their solutions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.