The Kokatat Men's GORE-TEX Rogue Dry Top outpaces the competition in features and performance. 3 Layers of GORE-TEX Pro Shell Fabric keeps you dry and warm in the most adverse paddling conditions, but also quickly breathes moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable during high-intensity exercise. Like Kokatat's full drysuits, the Rogue Drytop is reinforced in high-wear areas with Cordura GORE-TEX fabric, giving you unmatched durability and abrasion resistance. The inner skirt of the Rogue is also lined with GORE-TEX Pro Shell, keeping as much water as possible from finding its way into your cockpit.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body
- 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro shoulders and sleeves
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates “hook & loop” compatible neoprene
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® inner skirt
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
Pro-Tip: A drytop is a kayak-centric garment by design. The effectiveness of a drytop very much depends on your choice for a sprayskirt, as a low quality sprayskirt can implode under pressure or let water into the boat around the drytop. When buying a super high-quality drytop, consider upgrading your skirt (if its old or basic) to match the same quality and performance.
Rogue Dry Top
Sick dry top, also came in very quick. Worth the extra money for sure.