The Kokatat Men's Meridian Dry Suit (GORE-TEX Pro) is specifically designed with kayakers in mind. The "GMER" is the driest, warmest dry suit available from Kokatat, and one of the most popular suits on the market! It has an adjustable overskirt with a Smoothskin neoprene waistband to effectively keep water out of your cockpit.
The GMER comes standard with built-in GORE-TEX socks that keep your feet dry and warm and fit a variety of different footwear types comfortably; a common complaint that many other dry suits fail to address. GMER comes standard with a relief zipper as well, so when nature calls, you're covered!
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX
- Self-draining punch-through neck & wrist neoprene over-cuffs
- Latex gaskets
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Competition cut underarm
- Covered metal tooth, waterproof Optiseal chest zipper
- Dual-adjustable overskirt incorporates "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Cordura seat and knee patches, self-draining
- "Hook & loop" adjustable neoprene over-cuffs at ankle
- Factory-sealed seams
- Relief zipper
- GORE-TEX socks
Check out our review of the Meridian Gore-tex suit here!