New colors for 2023! The Kokatat Men's Meridian Dry Suit with Hydrus 3.0 membrane offers the same features that people love about Gore-Tex Meridian Suits but is constructed using a less costly material for waterproofing in their construction. Hydrus 3.0 is Kokatat's proprietary waterproofing material that is a great value and superior waterproofing to other non-Gore-Tex waterproof membranes.
Like the "GMER" suits, the Hydrus version has an adjustable overskirt with a Smoothskin neoprene waistband to effectively keep water out of your cockpit. Hydrus Meridians come standard with built-in socks to keep your feet dry and warm, and they fit a variety of different footwear types comfortably; a common complaint that many other drysuits fail to address. The Hydrus Meridian also comes standard with a front relief zipper, so when nature calls, you're covered!
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) fabric
- Nylon waterproof front entry zipper
- Nylon waterproof front relief zipper for Men
- Latex gasket with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Hydrus 3.0 (3 layer) socks
- Dual adjustable overskirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Reinforced seat and knee patches; self-draining
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Kokatat Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Tip: The first question we get about these suits is "Is Hydrus good enough?" when compared to Gore-Tex. The answer in our opinion is yes, it's pretty darn near the performance level of Gore-Tex. Kokatat wouldn't put their name on something that they don't stand by the quality of and guarantee the performance of. If you want a Kokatat suit and can't bring yourself to spend the money on the Gore-Tex version, chances are you will not regret settling for this suit instead!
Learn more about waterproof breathable technology here!
These are slightly blemished dry suits, either tried on or in storage for an extended period of time. Gaskets show little wear but will still keep you nice and dry! See attached photos for reference.