The Kokatat Women's GORE-TEX Rogue Dry Top outpaces the competition in features and performance. 3 Layers of GORE-TEX Pro Shell Fabric keeps you dry and warm in the most adverse paddling conditions, but also quickly breathes moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable during high-intensity exercise. Like Kokatat's full drysuits, the Rogue Drytop is reinforced in high-wear areas with Cordura GORE-TEX fabric, giving you unmatched durability and abrasion resistance. The inner skirt of the Rogue is also lined with GORE-TEX Pro Shell, keeping as much water as possible from finding its way into your cockpit.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body
- 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro shoulders and sleeves
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates “hook & loop” compatible neoprene
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® inner skirt
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
Pro-Tip: A drytop is a kayak-centric garment by design. The effectiveness of a drytop very much depends on your choice for a sprayskirt, as a low quality sprayskirt can implode under pressure or let water into the boat around the drytop. When buying a super high-quality drytop, consider upgrading your skirt (if its old or basic) to match the same quality and performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.