The Level Six Men's Emperor Dry Suit is a heavy-duty dry suit built to stand up to the toughest tests on the water. From whitewater kayaking to expedition paddling and kayak fishing, the Emperor offers unparalleled durability and comfort while keeping you dry.
This dry suit is constructed using our ultra-tough eXhaust 3.0 fabric and incorporates Cordura panels to reinforce high wear areas like the knees and elbows and seat panel.
The careful attention to detail and included features make for one of the toughest, most versatile and most reliable drysuits ever created. The Emperor will give you the ultimate protection and confidence while paddling.
- British latex wrist and neck gaskets with adjustable gasket protectors
- Waterproof relief and rear entry zipper
- Articulated spine stitching for an unrestricted range of motion.
- Cordura reinforced shoulders, elbows, knees & seat
- 3.0 Ply built-in waterproof socks
- Fleeced lined hand-warming chest pocket
- Exhaust 3.0 ply waterproof breathable nylon / Cordura panels
- Double tunnel with DCS waistband system
Learn more about waterproof breathable technology here!
Dry Suits, Dry Tops, and Dry Pants and more!
A necessity for any cold weather or cold water paddling. While a hefty investment, we only stock dry wear we know will last you for years of use with proper care.Shop now
Gore-Tex vs. Propretary Waterproofing
What are the real differences between Gore-Tex and proprietary waterproofing materials?