The NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag 75' is built for commercial duty. The bag is brightly colored cordura for high visibility; attach it to a thwart or frame and never be up a creek with no rope again.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bags strength.
NRS 75 Rescue Bag Features:
- Rugged Cordura bag is tough as nails and comes in two high visibility colors.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 1,900 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and pocket will hold a glow stick or "chem light" for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- Rope Length: 75
- Rope Material: Polypropylene
- Rope Diameter: 3/8"
- Load Max: 1900 lbs.
- Features: Mesh on top of bag for quicker drying, Webbing loop for glow stick