The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD was designed to stay free and clear of your kayak back band to ensure a comfortable ride. The Mesh back goes half way up the backside of this life jacket with the flotation concentrated up front and behind the shoulders.
NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD Features:
- The flotation of this recreational PFD is concentrated in the front panels and up high on the back for a more natural sitting position.
- Now with a great new look and reflective tape for excellent low-light visibility.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement while paddling or rowing.
- Eight adjustment points let you easily customize the fit.
- Two large front pockets provide plenty of room for storage. The left front pocket includes a lanyard for keys.
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium Design
- Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip Pockets: 2 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 2 - Waist