Designed to haul you and your gear to the most remote fishing spots, the NRS Heron Fishing Inflatable SUP Board features out-of-the-box rigging options, pre-mounted YakAttack accessory pads and the stability you need to cast and land a big one.
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for enhanced durability, let the Heron handle the abrasion and abuse of adventure anglers.
- 7" dual side chambers act like outriggers creating an extremely stable platform for fishing.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Daisy chain strips along the bow and stern of the board provide limitless options for attaching gear.
- Adjustable bungee rigging on the bow and stern helps secure coolers and tackle boxes.
- Two YakAttack accessory mounts on the side tubes, perfect for rod holders and a third accessory mount on the center deck pad.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty
|Dimensions:||11' x 39" W x 7" diameter tubes, 5" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-300 lbs.|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Number of D-rings:||3|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|