The NRS HydroLock Kayak Stow Float is multitasking at its finest. It'll keep your gear dry, keep your kayak afloat and reduce your boats bilge volume so there's less water to drainin the event of a swim.
NRS HydroLock Kayak Stow Float Features:
- 30 denier silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon, with our HydroLock closure is totally waterproof.
- The HydroLock zip seal provides a totally waterproof closure. Periodically clean the sealing surfaces and lubricate with 303 Protectant, Item # 38751.01, for ease of closure.
- Inflation tube ensures total inflation and maximum buoyancy.
- Dimensions: 30" L x 10"D x 18" W, tapers to 7" W at the bottom (measured inflated), 20.25" inflation tube
- Includes compression straps and D-rings for rigging and lashing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Adds storage in a small WW Kayak
It seems to have a decent seal. The shape is right for pushing into the stern of a WW kayak, even one with a slicey stern. The concept is great since I usually have 2 inflated airbags to prevent swamping the kayak. This affords me the ability to use the air space for dry storage. I am going to see how well it holds up, then possibly buy a second one for the other side of the stern. My idea is to keep some dry clothes and backup supplies dry in my boat.
Customer service feedback
It's still winter so, I have not used the item yet. But, your customer service is top notch. The item was back ordered and I got updated emails explaining that. Then the item arrived earlier than expected.