Available in two length combinations, the NRS J-Hook Straps
are ideal for a multitude of tie-down applications. Ideally suited for strapping boats and other cargo to a trailer. The J-Hook strap work with the increased strength and versatility of a hefty rubber-coated metal hook instead of the webbing loops. Secure the hooks on either side of the load, and bring the two ends together over the cargo. Pass the running end through the standard NRS 1" buckle and pull tight.NRS J Hook 6 Ft. cam straps Features:
- 6 Size: 2 L on the buckle side, 6 L tail section
- Lashing Capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Features: 1" wide polypropylene webbing Webbing treated with UV protectant
- Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- Sold in pairs
- Notes: All strap lengths are measured in feet.