The NRS Seat Option Combo by CKS gives you a choice in several different configurations for your Raft Seat for your NRS Raft Frame Base. Choose from high or low back seat options, as well as whether you want to run a flip seat or sit directly at frame level.
This combo has two different seat attachment options:
- The first option is the standard NRS seat attachment system, which utilizes a Frame Cross Bar and a Universal Seat Mount to attach a seat to the frame.
- This option blocks the use of a drybox or cooler immediately behind it as the universal seat mount is fixed and doesn't move out of the way to access gear.
- The second option turns the first option into an elevated flip seat, allowing you to flip the seat over and access a drybox or cooler underneath the seat.
- This option allows for a drybox or cooler in the bay immediately behind it, however its use requires a supporting surface underneath, so you must always rig a cooler, drybox or decking under the seat!
- The third option is just the seat if you have a DIY-style wooden bench to bolt onto!
*High Back Seat - Standard Setup Pictured. Cross Bar not included.*
Have you ever had a tough time convincing your family that your black eye isn't that big of a deal? Or spent an hour explaining to your Tinder date the difference between "homeless" and "houseless," just so they would understand why you brought them back to a tent in the woods?
If you answered yes to either of these things, hopefully this blog can help avoid some of those awkward conversations!