Easily secure gear to your raft frame, car-top rack or other tie-down point with NRS Loop Straps. Both ends stay in place when you loosen the strap, so you can remove and replace gear without having to re-rig.
NRS Loop Cam Strap Features:
- These tie-down straps are a two-piece system. Each piece has a loop at one end.
- Simply thread each end through its loop around your raft frame, roof rack bar or other object, then pull tight. Now youre ready to secure your gear.
- The buckle end is 1 long, and the tail piece accounts for the remaining footage.
- Comes in three convenient lengths for tying down dry boxes, coolers, kayaks, canoes and other boating gear.
- 1" polypropylene boasts a lashing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
- Our proprietary UV-resistant treatment provides long-term durability in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.