- 0.5 mm Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush lining delivers extra comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combined with friction-free seams and H2Core Rashguard material under the arms enhances paddling performance and comfort.
- Snug fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up.
- arm movement
Freedom in the Water!
This top is perfect for swimming laps in cooler water. Great freedom of arm movement! I love the color and the fit.