NRS Oar Tethers will keep your oar attached to you raft or boat so you do not drop it in the drink. Sold as a pair. During an unexpected release from your pin or oarlock, this 3 polypro strap gives you a fighting chance to get the oar back in before the next wave.
NRS Oar Tether Features
- An unexpected loss of an oar can ruin your whole day. The Oar Tether gives you a fighting chance to get that oar back in place in time to avert disaster.
- Put one metal ring underneath the oarlock or pin. Or slide the ring under the frame side rail and loop the strap through it to secure it to the frame.
- Detach the blade from your oar and slide the other metal ring onto the oar shaft.
- The NRS Cam Buckle joins the two halves of the Oar Tether and lets you adjust the length of the Tether and easily remove the oar when needed.
- The Tethers come 30" polypropylene strap, Stainless steel rings - 2 3/8" inside diameter, Quick-release 1" cam buckle
- Sold in pairs