Thirsty? The NRS Hydration Pack clips directly on to the back of your PFD, which keeps your water handy while you're on the river. Or clip on the included shoulder straps for running, hiking or any other outdoor activity.
NRS PFD Hydration Pack Features:
- Attaches securely to the back of any PFD.
- Removable backpack-style shoulder straps stow in the front zippered pocket when not in use.
- The included bladder has a 1.5 liter capacity, plenty of fluid for staying hydrated during strenuous exercise.
- Replacement bladders are available.
- Durable outer shell material can withstand overgrown trail running, mountain bike crashes, kayak roll mishaps and most any other abuse you can manage.
- Padded mesh back breathes easily and stays cool and comfortable against your back
- Equipped with an outer storage pocket to carry your keys, chap-stick or sunscreen.
- Dimensions: 11"L x 6"W
- Capacity: 1.5 liter
- Weight: 14.4 oz
- Includes: 1.5 liter urethane bladder
- 3.5 flexible hose
- Padded mesh back
- Removable shoulder straps
- Attachment clips for PFD use
- Outer zippered storage pocket - 11"L x 6"W