The NRS Purest Duffel bag is a simple, yet sturdy, gear bag that you can take along with you on all your kayaking, rafting and kayak fishing adventures! It will endure years of abuse, including, but not limited to: rough tosses into pickup beds, gentle handling from airport personnel, and your roommate's raunchy gear.NRS Purest Mesh Duffel Bag Features
- Sturdy 600-denier urethane coated polyester forms the bottom and ends of the bag to protect your gear from sand, water and grit.
- High-strength mesh allows wet gear to dry, reducing mildew and other moisture-related problems.
- The sturdy webbing that forms the carry handle wraps around the bag for added strength.
- A zippered side pocket is perfect for keeping small items like your keys or wallet easy to access.
- Also includes a detachable shoulder strap.
- Material: 600-denier polyester fabric with a mesh top
- Dimensions: 90L 34"L x 16"W x 13"H
- Closure System: Zipper
- Includes: Detachable shoulder strap
- Features: High-strength mesh top, Reinforced carry handles
Have you ever had a tough time convincing your family that your black eye isn't that big of a deal? Or spent an hour explaining to your Tinder date the difference between "homeless" and "houseless," just so they would understand why you brought them back to a tent in the woods?
If you answered yes to either of these things, hopefully this blog can help avoid some of those awkward conversations!