The NRS Superston Open Oarlock is the toughest whitewater open oarlock available - anywhere. Built to perform flawlessly under the most demanding and extreme conditions.
NRS Superston Open Oarlock - Pair Features:
- Our proprietary manganese bronze Superston alloy gives you amazing strength and outstanding rebound memory. Built tough for the toughest jobs, they are used by outfitters the world over.
- The 3 1/2" long shaft is precision turned to a 5/8" diameter and is drilled for a split ring fastener (included). They fit snugly in NRS Oar Mounts.
- The horn opening is 1 5/8" with a 2 3/8" inside diameter.
- Compare the measurements under the Specs tab to those of your oar shaft to ensure a good fit with these oarlocks.
- Material: Proprietary Manganese and Bronze-alloyConstruction
- 6 1/2" total length
- 3 1/2" long shaft
- 5/8" shaft diameter
- 1 5/8" horn opening
- 2 3/8" inside diameter