Thin neoprene delivers optimal warmth without restricting performance, making the NRS Women's HydroSkinï¿½ 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt a must-have base layer. Throw on the short-sleeve HydroSkin top when the days are warm but cool water still requires a little immersion protection.
- 0.5 mm Terrapreneï¿½ï¿½ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Paddler-specifc cut combined with friction-free seams and H2Coreï¿½ï¿½ Rashguard material under the arms enhances paddling performance and comfort.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpanï¿½ï¿½ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlushï¿½ï¿½ lining delivers extra comfort.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Form fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up.