It's 80 degrees out, you're riding the bull and the guide goes full throttle into a massive wave of chilly water, you may want the NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt on. Designed to keep your core warm on those hot days in cold water.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior sheds water and provides optimal stretch while the soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort.
- NRS Rashguard panels under the arms for increased breathability.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
Have you ever had a tough time convincing your family that your black eye isn't that big of a deal? Or spent an hour explaining to your Tinder date the difference between "homeless" and "houseless," just so they would understand why you brought them back to a tent in the woods?
If you answered yes to either of these things, hopefully this blog can help avoid some of those awkward conversations!