The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L is the smallest in the Black Hole series. At 45 liters, this bag is perfect for a long weekend or storing smaller pieces of gear. Constructed using a durable, DWR (durable water repellent) coated, environmentally friendly polyester ripstop fabric, this bag is ready for anything that can be thrown at it. The main compartment is accessed by a large u-shaped zipper and a quickly accessed exterior pocket is perfect for essentials. The bag has multiple carrying options, including a nylon webbing carrying handle and storage strap. Grab the Black Hole Duffel 45L for your next weekend adventure!
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L Features:
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 765 g (27 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.