9' x 31" x 2"+2"
The Hala Gear Playita is the most innovative inflatable ocean surfer to date.
This paddleboard features Hala’s patented DoubleStack™ Technology, creating a one-of-a-kind shape with a 2” step-down rail. The step-down rail along with the fishtail shape rivals the performance of any fiberglass SUP surfboard on the market.
The unique double stack offers the sharpest rail of any inflatable SUP. Every break is surfable with the Playita in your quiver! Surf, deflate your board, put it in a backpack and never think about the inconvenience of storing a surfboard again.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: 2 Click Fin Boxes
- Fins: 2 Removable 4.5" Black Hard Click Fins
- Board Shape: Responsive, Dynamic Shape with Surf Rocker and Fishtail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Dropstitch Construction™ with Welded Seams and Patented DoubleStack Technology
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deckpad with 1.5" Raised Tail StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Rider Capacity||250 lbs|
|Board Weight||23 lbs|
|Board Volume||220 L|