The Pyranha Jed is designed for world-class wave and hole performance; this whitewater kayak is loose, fast and super easy to initiate from cartwheels to clean blunts to McNasty's and Phonix Monkeys. Beginners to freestyle and recreational play boaters will love this Pyranha kayak's easy initiation, while competitors will love going bigger and linking more combos with ease and style.
Pyranha Jed Kayak Features:
- The full progressive rocker gives a really fast, loose hull
- V hull in the rear 2/3 loosens up the stern for easy edge to edge transitions.
- Super slicey bow and stern makes for smooth initiation of vertical moves.
- Core volume distribution gives maximum pop.
- Stout Seat is fully adjustable for total control.
|Length||5' 9"||5' 11"||6' 1"|
|External Cockpit Length||34"||34"||34"|
|External Cockpit Width||18.7"||18.7"||18.7"|
|Optimum Paddler Weight||88 - 154 lbs||21 - 198 lbs||176 - 243 lbs|