The Sawyer SMOKER Whitewater Pro Oar Blade is a premium ash blade built to take a beating in the whitewater environment. A redesign of the popular Ash V-Pro blade, the Smoker Whitewater Pro is more durable and versatile than its predecessor. Like the Dynelite series, the Whitewater Pro is reinforced at its tip with Kevlar & Dynel, which protects the Northern White Ash blade from splits and damage from the river bottom. Looking for a classic blade that can measure up to the durability of composite blades? Look no further than the Smoker Whitewater Pro!
- Solid Northern Ash Wood Oar Blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine-grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Blade dimensions: 6.5" W x 30" L
- Average blade weight: 3.25 lbs
- TiteSet mount options:
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- Compatible with Sawyer Polecat and MXS oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.
Have you been looking for a TiteSet tool? Check out the Sawyer TiteSet Keychain!