The STAR Outlaw 130 Self-Bailing Whitewater Raft features a classic non-diminishing tube raft shape with a drop-stitch floor for added stiffness. As a redesign of the popular NRS Outlaw 130, the STAR Outlaw 130 has many of the same features of the Otter Series rafts, but in a PVC-construction design that is more affordable. The STAR Outlaw 130 is a great boat for the weekend warrior who wants a boat that can do it all; whether you’re running a paddle crew or throwing a frame on and packing for a couple of nights on the river.
- Paddle the Outlaw 130 with a crew of 4-6 for whitewater fun, or outfit it with a rowing frame for fishing and overnight excursions.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance you can afford.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Includes twelve 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and four carry handles.
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Pro Tip: The drop-stitch floor and the smaller size of this raft makes it ideal for three-angler fishing rigs. The inherent stiffer design makes this boat perform well with a lot of frame accessories attached like casting decks.