- The self-bailing PVC floor is raised 6", so only the side tubes touch the water. This creates a fast, stable and highly maneuverable whitewater machine.
- A high-pressure 3" drop-stitch deck attaches to the self-bailing floor to create a solid, stable and stiff platform for one or two paddlers.
- Self-draining zippered compartments in the bow and stern keep gear and supplies organized and out of the way.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Five separate air chambers ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Includes two handles and ten 1.5" stainless steel D-rings for strapping down gear, running grab lines, or rigging a small rowing frame.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble-free inflation and deflation.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Pro Tip: The unique dual-purpose spray guard + gear pouch built into either end of this boat is not waterproof, but is a handy place to store drybags, pumps, and other items that normally might get in the way of paddler's legs in other paddle cats. Its great for keeping folding chairs and such in too, for when you pull over on a rockbar for lunch!