The Starboard Astro Stream Deluxe 9'6" x 36" (2016) inflatable SUP board is made for performance in whitewater. Stable and progressive, a board that takes a first timer from navigating basic class 1 and 2 rapids to the ultimate in whitewater and river running performance. The wide platform is stable yet nimble and the length is the perfect blend between speed and maneuverability. The highest stability to cope with choppy water and big drops.
Starboard Astro Stream Deluxe 9-6 Inflatable SUP Board Features:
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6" Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- Length: 9'6"
- Width: 36"
- Thickness: 6"
- Volume: 290 L
- Rider weight: 100-235lbs
- EVA Carry handle
- Neoprene paddle holder
- carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- EVA deck pad for easy grip.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable Surfinz or your favorite FCS fins.