The Stohlquist Betsea PFD is one of the best type III whitewater PFDs out there for women who have a hard time with the fit of other PFDs. The women-specific arrangement of flotation panels gives you room where your upper body needs it, while concentrating flotation lower around your torso.
The recent redesign of the classic Betsea includes updated colors, refreshed look, and a lower profile feel than previous versions.
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso
- Princess seams inside & out for a feminine fit
- Built-in contoured supportive inner cups wrap rather than crush
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage
- Lined hand warmer pockets » Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Hand beveled foam for a closer more comfortable fit
- Cross-chest cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Key attachment point inside front pocket.
- 1” webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- 4-way accessory lash tabs located on chest and back shoulder
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 10 oz. » USCG and Transport Canada approved.
Pro Tip: Betsea is rated for Whitewater but is intended as an all-around vest. Its not too bulky to bring to wear for a day at the lake, and if you find it to be comfortable its going to be the only PFD you'll need!
- 500D Cordura® Nylon outer shell
- 200D Oxford liner