Redesigned for 2022! The Stohlquist Edge PFD is a low-profile PFD appropriate for paddlesports in both river and ocean use. The minimal front panel makes it easier to climb back onto a board or into a boat from the water, and the wide straps make for easy adjustment.
Feel & Fit
- Stohlquist's Graded Sizing offers the best fit, and lowest footprint possible, for the widest range of body types. We have fine tuned each individual size, and sculpted the foam footprint and foam thickness to provide a better fitting, and more comfortable PFD for people of all sizes. This allows us to fit young, smaller framed paddlers up to larger adults in the same style vest, while offering identical mobility and a low-profile fit across the size range.
Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps; large arm openings; and a low-cut, offset front-zip entry, along with 4 side pulls, and a front waist buckle closure. Mesh sides also offer maximum ventilation.
Large, Top-Loading Front Pocket
- Large, roomy, top-loading front pocket for secure storage and easy accessibility.
3M Reflective Accents
- For added visibility in any lighting conditions.
Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy ranging from 15 lbs. 8 oz. to 17 lbs. 8 oz.
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Outer Shell||240D Ripstop|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Transport Canada Approved||Yes|