The Stohlquist Fit PFD is not intended for use in whitewater but is a great choice for flatwater paddling or river-tubing.
A high mobility vest for paddling, general boating and personal watercraft use. The sculpted front and back foam panels create a more appropriate fit for paddlesports, while still providing the ability to be used in other boating activities.
- High mobility, non-restrictive cut
- Simple three buckle front entry
- Lightweight PE buoyancy foam
- Type-III PFD
- USCG Approved
- Sculpted foam paneling designed with a non-restrictive cut for maximum mobility. Thinner back panel helps eliminate interference with high seatbacks.
- A simple three-buckle front entry design makes the Fit easy to get on quickly.
Universal Adult Size
- One size fits all unisex adult vest.
Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy of 16-18 lbs.
|Buoyancy||16 lbs to 18 lbs.|
|Outer Shell||200D Nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|