The Stohlquist Infant PFD's unique wrap-around flotation turns a child face-up and is designed to keep your <30 lbs infant safe and comfortable. Dual support collars cradle the head. Front zipper entry and adjustable crotch strap secures the jacket in place.
You can help prevent child drownings by having your child wear the right PFD and teaching them to use it properly. A PFD is not a substitute for adult supervision NEVER leave a child unattended in or near the water. Floating in a calm, face-up position is not something that comes naturally to children. Before going boating, teach your child how to float safely in a pool or shallow water where the child cannot touch the bottom.
- Designed for infants up to 30 lbs
- Infant: Type II PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7 lbs. 6oz. (Type II PFDs will turn only some children to a “face-up” position.)
- Convenient grab handle designed to stay open in water to make rescue a breeze
- Full arm mobility so they can play and swim
- Double collard to cradle child's head but allow for full movement
- Large arm holes to prevent chaffing
- Open back for breathability and seat comfort
|PVC & PE
Have you ever had a tough time convincing your family that your black eye isn't that big of a deal? Or spent an hour explaining to your Tinder date the difference between "homeless" and "houseless," just so they would understand why you brought them back to a tent in the woods?
If you answered yes to either of these things, hopefully this blog can help avoid some of those awkward conversations!