Stohlquist Rocker PFD uses the Wrapture shaped torso design to ensure comfort with the same new innovative fit as StohlquistS rescue vest the Descent. The Rocker has 16.8 pounds of flotation and is designed for whitewater kayakers looking for a streamlined, comfortable life jacket.
Want the same fit in a rescue vest? Check out the Stohlquist Descent PFD.
- Body wrapping ergonomically articulated WRAPTURE shaped torso.
- Cross chest cinch harness adjustment and self tensioning shoulders for a balanced fit.
- Gripp-Loc(tm) interior non-slip panel for zero ride-up.
- 6 Adjustments, side pulls, and front waist buckle closure.
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry with zipper grip tab.
- Ventilated lumbar pad.
- Free-floating suspended shoulder straps stretch as you move.