Closeout pricing is applied to previous seasons colors. To see current colors, click here!
The Sweet Protection Strutter Whitwater Helmet is a great choice for river running and play boating. It has LFT shell technology (long fiber thermoplastic), which provides a safer platform by enhancing the elasticity and rigidity. LFT, accompanied by a carbon fiber frontal shell for temple protection, gives you the most safety you can get in a low volume helmet. The end result is a smooth, polished look for all day comfort and safety. Click here to read a complete CKS Product Review.
Sweet Protection Strutter Kayak Helmet Features:
- Soft, comfortable fit pads wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture-wicking fabric
- LFT Technology improves impact performance
- EVA Shock absorbing liner
- Baseball cap style protects the face from impacts, water splashes and sun glare
- Carbon frontal protection
Pro Tip: Sweet Protection Helmets, especially the Strutter, tend to fit narrow head shapes more comfortably than rounder shapes. While its possible to modify the foam inserts to dial in your fit, there is very little wiggle room width-wise. If you are right on the edge between sizes, you'll be most comfortable in the larger size.