The Middle Fork of the Salmon River: A Comprehensive Guide, by Matt Leidecker 3rd edition,
is a detailed guide book describing the Middle Fork of the Salmon River, that includes topographical guides, high and low water description, and GPS coordinates for campsites.
- Spiral bound and printed on durable waterproof paper, this detailed 94-page guide gives you all the information you need for a successful Middle Fork trip.
- This 3rd Edition of the book also covers Marsh and Bear Valley Creeks, new rapid and camp descriptions, four new camps, plus the latest on fires in the river corridor.
- The color topo maps are created from the National Geographic TOPO software in 1:15,000 format with added rapid, camp and historical landmarks locations.
- Matt includes permit information, fishing, camping and other trip planning tips in the front of the guide.
- For you high tech folks, GPS coordinates are given for all campsite locations.