Mark Twain knew a good sun hat is essential to a memorable story. The hand woven Tula Cowkid Hat has a 50+ UPF to protect your Huck Finns for summers filled with grand adventures.
- Sized specifically for children ages 3-6.
- Handy leather chinstrap lets your young one secure it on their head or wear it on their back when indoors.
- Cotton blend sweatband helps secure the hat where you want it and keep you dry.
- Lightweight palm material cleans easily, dries quickly and it floats!
- All Tula hats have been tested by California Polytechnic State University and were awarded the 50+ UPF rating, the highest possible for sun protective gear.
- Reshaping is as simple as a water spritz and re-sizing as easy as a trip to the hardware store! Tula recommends cutting 3/4" poly foam water seal (at a hardware store near you) into 4-6" long strips and placing them behind the sweatband if you need a more secure fit.
|Material: ||Sustainable Palm Fiber |
|Sizing: ||Youth fits 21" (53 cm), hat size 6 5/8 |
|Brim Length: ||2.5" |
|Features: || |
- Leather chin strap
- Cotton blend sweatband
- 50+ UPF rating
- For children ages 3-6