Not making Carbon Sidekick for 2019!
The Werner Sidekick Carbon Bent Shaft Paddle features Werner's largest and most powerful playboating blade design. The Sidekick's Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for quicker power and won't get in your way for free-style moves. This paddle suits larger or well conditioned playboaters the best, but can be used as a large powerful river runner as well. The Straight Shaft gives the paddle a more traditional feel while cutting down on weight and money. Looking for a powerful paddle designed for creekboat and river running? Check out the Werner Powerhouse.
Werner Sidekick Bent Shaft Paddle Features:
- Great choice for stronger paddlers.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner with more initial power.
- Stiffness of carbon fiber enhances energy transferred during each stroke.
- Surface Area: 719 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width: 48 x 20.75cm
- Weight for 197cm Straight Shaft: 1006g/35.5oz
- Bent Shaft
- 30 degree feather
- Right-hand control
- Carbon Blade