We are currently experiencing delays with out of stock paddles. Werner is delayed for 6 weeks on the build time for paddles. They should be operating as normal beginning July 10th.
The Werner Side Kick Carbon Straight Shaft Paddle features Werner's largest and most powerful playboating blade design. The Sidekick's Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner for quicker power and won't get in your way for free-style moves. This paddle suits larger or well conditioned playboaters the best, but can be used as a large powerful river runner as well. The Straight Shaft gives the paddle a more traditional feel while cutting down on weight and money. Looking for a powerful paddle designed for creekboat and river running? Check out the Werner Powerhouse.
Werner Side Kick Straight Shaft Paddle Features:
- Great choice for stronger paddlers.
- Down-tilt blades enter the water sooner with more initial power.
- Stiffness of carbon fiber enhances energy transferred during each stroke.
- Surface Area: 719 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width: 48 x 20.75cm
- Weight for 197cm Straight Shaft: 1006g/35.5oz
- 30 degree feather
- Right-hand control
- Carbon Blade