The Werner Stikine Straight Shaft Paddle is the ultimate mid-size creek and river running paddle. The Stikine's blades are the same medium size as the Sherpa's, but use Werner's 'Performance Core' technology to create a paddle that feels weightless yet incredibly stiff on the water.
Looking for other Werner Performance Core Paddles? Check out the Werner Sho-gun or the Double Diamond.
Werner Stikine Shaft Paddle Features:
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers
- Optimized flex and strength
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and
- Carbon, Foam Core
- Blade Length x Width: 46x19cm
- 656 sq cm
- 30 Degree Feather, Right-Hand Control