The Tybee: Hooked is a great value for the angler on a budget but still after the performance of high angle paddling. Find design features direct from Werner's higher models, but at a lower price. A great spare paddle for those with a higher end Werner but fishing offshore.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from Werner's Premium line. Offering smooth, stable stokes and easier paddling.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111)
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 1003g.
Weight Ounces: 35.5oz.
Length Range: 220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments
Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
Blade Surface Area: 608 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 43cm x 18.25cm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A and Vinyl Chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ADVANCED DESIGN & ADVANCED FIT
Performance Level: Standard
Blade Design: Fiberglass Reinforced - Injection Molded Nylon, Mid-size blade, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
Blade Shape: High Angle
Shaft Features: Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule System, Premium Carbon - Straight, Straight Shaft, Kayak Fishing Shaft