The WRSI Trident Whitewater Helmet Closeout from the Whitewater Research and Safety Institute provides great protection from the rocks and sun with a lightweight, carbon layup. Look for all the safety components of the classic WRSI Current with a new design.
WRSI Trident Whitewater Helmet Features:
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A rugged carbon-composite shell combines with an EVA foam liners and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- Includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
- Shell Material: Carbon composite
- Liner Material: Customizable EVA foam pads
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
- Features: Visor