Pyranha Burn III Review
PART II – WHAT’ S THE BEST RIVER RUNNING WHITEWATER KAYAK
THE PYRANHA BURN III?
- Sharp Sporty lines
- Speedy Hull design
- Simple outfitting
- Holds lines in squirrely water incredibly well
- Easy to pack the stern with gear due to simplicity of outfitting
- A little harder to roll than other more rounded hull designs
- Not the boat for landing flat on drops over 10 feet or taking down slides
- 1st time paddlers should consider something with softer edges
- Not the easiest seat to adjust
- Use this boat on big water rivers and sporty creeks alike if you have the tenacity to will this steed into doing your bidding.