If we’re all in between swims, let’s just consider 2020 the swim itself. Or, if you’d like a more timely phrase: sometimes you spank the monkey, and sometimes the monkey spanks you. 2020 definitely feels like the latter.
But, you know what they say – all forward. Onwards and upwards.
Actually, let’s get eastbound and down.
We’re at sub-400 hours until the greatest event in whitewater kayaking (sorry, NF Race) takes place.
What does this mean for the state of whitewater kayaking, and core paddlesports? Outside of a ton of posts from Bad Whitewater Kayaking Tips on Facebook and @meme.boof on Instagram, CKS Online is throwing its hat in the ring with some steaming, hot, fresh kayaking content just for you. The real deal stuff. IYKYK, ya know?
Here are some topics that we’re fired up to discuss over the coming weeks:
- Exclusive interview with Shane from Liquidlogic on Thermoformed Plastics
- Russell Fork Trip Report from CKS Online’s Nick Gilbert
- Catch-up with John Grace from the Hammer Factor about organizing The Green Race in the COVID era
- Bobby Talks 12' Boats with the Boys
- Live From the Greatest Show On Earth + CKS Online’s Green Race Recap
- Best Places to Dirtbag in the SE
“The Show Must Go On”
The 25th Annual Green Race will be broadcast live for the first time in its 25 year history all the while supporting the Green Race Conservation Project, American Whitewater, and Green River Keeper. The event will be covered with multiple drones and cameras to ensure those at home don’t miss a second of the “Greatest Show In All Of Sports.” Former Green Race Champion, Al Gregory and Freestyle World Champion, Brian Miller will be announcing the live coverage to keep you informed and entertained.