- IR's premier 3-season jacket.
- Now features ergonomic seaming for greater mobility and comfort.
- Made with 3 layer waterproof/breathable Entrant®
- Lightweight waterproof/breathable inner tunnel
- Unique all neoprene neck gasket with a sticky rubber band
- Latex wrist gaskets with neoprene over-gaskets
- zippered semi-dry pocket on front chest
- Adjustable neoprene waistband
- Seam taped throughout.
- Colors: Mango, Ink, Gunmetal, Camo
- Price: $260.00
- Limited Edition Camo Price: $275.00
- Sizes: S-XXL
- The "non-latex" neck gasket performs 90% as well as a dry top and is MUCH easier to take on and off. No worries about blowing the neck gasket either!
- The top fits well, and ergonomic cut ensures wide range of movement and a feeling that you aren’t even wearing a jacket.
- IR's color selection is also cool. Besides the typical dry top colors they have Urban camo.
- Great option for people with latex sensitivities or just looking for some more comfortable than latex.
- Lightweight material is tough enough for what you throw at it and heavy enough for the coldest weather.
- Available in both Mens’s and Womens’s
- IR was the 1st company to make a vulcanized neck.
Since the neck does not have a latex gasket, it is a little wetter when play boating, river boarding or swimming.Not by much though.